Evaluation methodology in research
Evaluation Methodology means methods of gambling establishments rating, it is a set of criteria, characteristics and parameters, which allow to rate the solidity, honesty and transparency of the casino and the gambling activities.
Although gambling casinos can differ in terms of style, design and interface, rules, number and variety of gambling establishments, the casino rating criteria are the same for all, if only the offline gambling establishments are being considered. Sometimes experienced players add to this rating methodology some of their own criteria, based on their own experience and individual preferences.
Casino rating methodology
What to consider when choosing a gambling establishment:
- The age and the reputation of the casino. As a rule, the older a casino is, the more serious and solid it is. It takes years for gambling establishment to get a good reputation. Casinos that are risking their names for a quick money profit usually aren’t there for long.
- A license for gambling activities. Almost anywhere in the world where gambling in casinos has a right to exist in accordance with local law, the casinos can only be opened with the permission of special authorities or government agencies. Each country monitors and checks the casinos in some way, and issues them licenses for their activities.
- Real payments ratio. It is really important how many clients exited the casino with money and how easy it was for them to turn their prize into an equivalent real money.
- Variety and number of gambling activities. The larger the choice of the games at the casino is, the higher it’s rating in Evaluation methodology in research is.
- Transport accessibility of gambling establishments, the presence of roads. It is important for guests to have the opportunity to get to the casino by bus or taxi, and to leave it the same way.
- Infrastructure. There’s a need for restaurants and bars to be at least within walking distance of the gambling establishment, if no closer. The big plus for a casino is the availability of parking spaces for guest cars. From this perspective the big hotels with their own casinos on site are winning, as they have everything for travellers to have a nice rest.
Bonus program for regular customers and special offers for beginners.
Politeness, compassion and the client-oriented staff. This criterion speaks about the quality of service and the level of the casino services.
Payment Methods. Reputable gambling houses accept payment cards, euros, dollars and local currency.
The feedback about casino from other visitors.
Other services and entertainments.
Casino risk management
Risk management, which is the management of the organization in order to reduce the probability of obtaining an unfavourable outcome for the company and the negative consequences, plays an important role in the gaming industry. At first glance it may seem that the gambling does not generate income, and casino owners are seriously risking to lose money, when some big players are getting a big jackpot. However, reputable casinos are calculating every step so that the business generates income, the fans of gambling entertainment win their games, and the casino's reputation remains positive. It’s good when the establishment uses an open and transparent scheme of gambling management.
Casino money laundering cases
Or, to put it simple, money laundering. Unfortunately, there are cases where the owners of gambling casinos are being used for criminal purposes. For example, players were given the money under a large, progressive interest rate, which cannot be considered legitimate.
The money laundering uses gaming pieces, securities, gift certificates. States are tracing the gambling business and trying to reduce the casino risks to a minimum. However, players need to choose the gambling establishment carefully and to study the casino before planning to go there.